Drupal CMS

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Mon Dec 15 14:30:44 GMT 2008

Hi Kalpesh,

Having played around with Joomla quite a bit, and having used Drupal
too, I would say that personally my preference has shifted to Drupal.
For me, the commercial module support doesn't even come into the
equation... actually it sounds like a lame excuse that one might use
when they've run out of other arguments and have realised they're wrong
but don't want to admit it :) Isn't that kind of like saying Windows is
better because there's more commercial support for it?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. There are tons of free and open source modules for
Drupal too so I really don't even think it's a valid arguing point.

An argument like this should be based on which is technically better,
which is more secure, and which is easier to use.

I'm not a web developer, but that's just my five cents. I'm not
"against" Joomla or anything... but I do prefer Drupal.

Neil