Ubuntu-zw Digest, Vol 19, Issue 1

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Wed Dec 3 12:26:02 GMT 2008

Hi Jonathan,

Nothing definite set yet - I was thinking Wednesday next week, or if
guys want it earlier, possibly Monday next week? Tuesday would be a
problem for me.

I think it's for the best that we have postponed it.... Ganyani is still
catching up on a backlog of work after returning to Zim too and might
have struggled to make it this evening. I think we're all keen to hear
more about the conference in Brussels from his own mouth, so better to
wait until he can definitely be there!