Intro

ronald munjoma simbiso at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:11:53 BST 2008

Hello Bruce,

A BIG welcome to the Ubuntu Zimbabwe community, we are looking forward to
working with you for the good of the community. I am pretty sure you will be
able to help with our website and repo projects. We have setup a site at:
www.ubuntu.org.zw, but as you will see, we need to develop a custom Joomla
theme and add some content. Your web devlopment skills and experience will
be appreciated. I am willing to work with you and other team members on the
site.

My name is Ronald Munjoma, currently working as a Business Development
Manager at Technology Dynamis, a small company located in Borrowdale.

Regards

Ronald.

Tel; 852 276-8