Fwd: [linuxchix] SFD 2008

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Thu Aug 14 07:26:43 BST 2008

Hi Ronald,

If you're prepared to take it on yourself, then I would say go for it!
I'm sure we can try to assist wherever possible. Or would it not
possibly be an idea to "join in" with the event planned by Linux Chix,
and maybe collaborate on it this time around as a joint project.... then
maybe do our own thing next time? Just a thought. Either way I think it
would be excellent to get involved. Do we know anything else about Linux
Chix in Zim? This could also be your opportunity to recruit some female
members for Ubuntu-ZW ;)

If we can also get details of when/where/what is going to be happening,
then I can request a "pack" of promotional material from Canonical....
but Sept 20th is only a month away and we need ALL the details before
making the request. Unfortunately, chances are even if we applied now it
wouldn't reach Zim in time, so that probably isn't an option. :(

believed to be clean.