Wiki site update

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Sat Aug 9 13:18:39 BST 2008

Hi all,

Updates have been made to our wiki site, www.ubuntu-zw.org. Please let
me know if you spot any typos or errors.

Considerable changes have been made to the Team Plan of Action page, and
responsibilities have been split into two groups; Ongoing and Projects.
Changes were also made to the Projects page (which just gives a summary
of our projects for outsiders), and changes were also made to the main
index page. As previously mentioned, the logo was removed, the new
repository is listed and I have added an acknowledgement to Yo!Africa
for free hosting.

I have also posted an announcement on the Zim forum regarding the launch
of the repository.

Cheers,
Neil

believed to be clean.