Hi

Kalpesh Thaker luminary06 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 15:01:33 BST 2008

Hi All,

Great news...We've setup a team mailing list for our LoCo team!! :)

This list is for all Zimbabwe LoCo Team members, as this is how we will
primarily communicate about
LoCo projects.. team updates, meetings etc...

Please be advised that this is not a replacement for the
ubuntu-zw at lists.ubuntu.com,
this is rather to make communication with our team members much more easier
and efficient.

the list will be called *team at ubuntu.org.zw.
*
No spam/forwards or anything of the sort will be allowed on this list, it
will only be for communication purposes.

If you are a current LoCo team member, or if you would like to join our
team...
Please send your email addresses to either myself or neil, and we can add
you
to this list.

In future, all projects, and project members will be allocated their own
mailing list...  for example, if your project (or if you are involved with
that project)
is called project "sunrise"... you will have your email addresses added to
its own list called
"sunrise at ubuntu.org.zw" this will allow everyone to communicate easily with
those involved in that
said project.

Ronald will be sending out minutes of our meeting last night soon... to
update everyone of where our LoCo
team is at this point in time.

If anyone is interested in helping out with our LoCo Team in anyway
possible,
or if you would like any information about our group.....
please contact us at *contact at ubuntu.org.zw*