Freedom Toaster

Neil Coetzer ncoetzer at halsteds.co.zw
Sun Apr 27 15:33:32 BST 2008

Having looked through the Freedom Toaster manuals a little, the
technical aspect shouldn't be a major problem. I'd say our toughest task
is sourcing the computer hardware and the materials needed for the
housing. Any ideas on possible sponsors? I'd hate to think what a touch
screen costs in Zim these days! Also, most IT dudes are not the best
when it comes to physically building things, so once we've got the
materials for the housing, do we have anyone "practical" who can build
it? If I tried it would definitely be a disaster. I'm still not entirely
confident when it comes to checking oil and water in the car!

Kalpesh, can I suggest that you divide the project up into stages and
areas of "responsibility". Then we can try to find volunteers to take on
each particular stage.

believed to be clean.