[Ubuntu-zh] Ubuntu competition in China

Lei Feng lfable在gmail.com
星期三 二月 19 21:50:58 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

I am new for the community but have been working in IT industry for almost
20 years. I am happy that I can contribute some on the OS which I've used
for 4 years. I am pretty confident on controlling the words (Simplified
Chinese, it's slightly different from the items used in Taiwan) as well as
understanding English (I did many documentation work in my developer work).
So, please let me know about the details of your plan, especially your
project schedule - since I need to arrange my project before I can make a
good translation.

Anything else I can help, please feel free to ask me via email.

Have a nice day!

Lei Feng