[Ubuntu-zh] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

yang chao via LinkedIn member在linkedin.com
星期六 二月 26 15:35:50 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------yang chao requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ubuntu-Zh,

- yang

Accept invitation from yang chao
http://www.linkedin.com/e/abtvq7-gkmp0oed-2i/t0di5Q22ZEcN-4CMUex9YIpk6KdB--CWaZPIFnKz/blk/I87093912_12/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cz5vcz4VcPAMdPx9bPBPh31luzxFbP8Pc3cUd3kMd38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from yang chao
http://www.linkedin.com/e/abtvq7-gkmp0oed-2i/t0di5Q22ZEcN-4CMUex9YIpk6KdB--CWaZPIFnKz/blk/I87093912_12/0OclYOcjAPej0Te4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with yang chao be a good idea?

Have a question? yang chao's network will probably have an answer:
You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to yang chao and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

http://www.linkedin.com/e/abtvq7-gkmp0oed-2i/ash/inv19_ayn/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

关于邮件列表 ubuntu-zh 的更多信息