[Ubuntu-zh] call for testers: ibus with snooper disabled

Zhengpeng Hou zhengpeng-hou在ubuntu.com
星期二 十一月 16 00:29:51 GMT 2010

Hi Evan,
I went through the list you provided quickly, found issue 50827 is caused by
keyboard snooper being used in IBus.
Cheers
Zhengpeng

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:39 AM, Evan Martin <evan在chromium.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 12:47 AM, Zhengpeng Hou
> <zhengpeng-hou在ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > If you're using ibus and chromium/chome under 10.10, would you mind do a
> > test for us? We know that ibus has compatibility  issue with
> > chromium/chrome, after you press backspace during your input with ibus,
> you
> > will lose the ability to type with ibus any longer, you have to restart
> the
> > application, and this is caused by snooper using in ibus by default.
>
> Is there something we (Chromium) should have done differently?
>
> Looking at our bug tracker I see a few bugs related to ibus
>  http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list?can=2&q=ibus
> but unfortunately the two mentioning backspace weren't tagged Linux so
> they slipped under my radar.

一个HTML附件被移除...

关于邮件列表 ubuntu-zh 的更多信息