[ubuntu-za] Second hand server

Robin Bownes robin at bownes.co.za
Fri Apr 22 09:13:59 UTC 2022

Hi Miles,

I can highly recommend Universe Direct in Cape Town. They are, as far as
I'm aware, the only 100% above-board, MS, Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc
registered refurbishers in the country.

I've been dealing with them since the late 90s. They offer good prices,
guaranteed legal software and hardware, warranties, and excellent
after-sales service. (no, I don't get any benefit from this mini-ad)

They often have refurbished servers and racks of various sizes.

Tammy Stassen (The sales person I deal with)
086 1102 149
tammy at universedirect.co.za

Robin Bownes