[ubuntu-za] Nautilus double click doesn't work.

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 17:48:54 UTC 2019

Hi Frans,

1. Yes and No - exactly the same thing happens when I right click and chose
the default application. When I chose 'Open with other application'  and
chose the default application from the list, it works. (Thanks, I did not
know this until your message made me try!)

2. Not sure how to delete the settings. In fact, Nautilus seems to give me
very few options to do anything.

Thanks,
  Bill