[ubuntu-za] Fwd: Re: UBUNTU TERUGVOER

Jan jan at verslank.net
Fri Mar 29 17:29:49 UTC 2019

Many thanks Bruce.

Would the fact that his Windows installation on the same hard drive is
still running fine, alter your opinion about a potentially damaged HDD
in any way?

He has downloaded an Iso image of Ubuntu and we will be booting from
that shortly to see what we can achieve in terms of repairs, otherwise
we will just do a fresh install, fortunately he has backups of the
important data on the drive.

Best wishes,

Jan