[ubuntu-za] Linux Desktop

Robin Bownes robin at bownes.co.za
Tue Jan 8 12:13:20 UTC 2019

Hi Alfred,

If you let me know the minimum specs for the game you're wanting to
play, I can quote you on building a desktop for you that will provide
everything you need. The system will have a one year warranty. I will
install the Linux repro of your choice. I have approximately 25 years
experience in building PCs.

Let me know if you're interested.

Robin Bownes

073 600 8863