[ubuntu-za] Linux Desktop

Alfred Charles Stockton alf at stockton.co.za
Tue Jan 8 07:35:30 UTC 2019

I am looking to buying/building a desktop with a good amount of storage to
use to backup my systems as well as pretty good graphics capability so
that I may run my Flight Simulator system(FlightGear). I am not looking
for latest, greatest all bells and whistles hardware, just something I can
work with.
It must have WiFi built in to allow access to my current systems.
It must have capability of accessing, reading/writing, SD cards.
It must have a CD/DVD drive.
All hardware MUST be linux compatible as I have no intention of running or
paying for Windows software.
Any ideas where one should look to get such a device?

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton