[ubuntu-za] Failed to load kernel modules

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 05:18:05 UTC 2019

You can use "Disks" to check the smart data, also runs fsck from command
line to check the partitions, I usually use it with the - f option even
when it tells me the disk is clean.
I had to reinstall everything this weekend due to a bad hdd too and had to
format the install drive for the install to work reliably. 2nd time it
worked flawlessly.