[ubuntu-za] New Ubuntu laptop in SA

Bernhard Breytenbach bernhard.breytenbach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:24:18 UTC 2018

Hello!

I'm also looking for a laptop. Had a look at Ubuntu's certification
program: https://certification.ubuntu.com/desktop/ But they only have one
laptop listed 3 times for Dell.

I was thinking of just getting a Dell XPS with Windows pre-installed, but
Charl, you say its not recommended?

Leon: How did you get a system76 laptop? Did you ship it? How long did it
take?

Regards,
Bernhard Breytenbach

    Bernhard Breytenbach