[ubuntu-za] 18.04 releases

Jan jan at verslank.net
Tue Oct 16 17:15:31 UTC 2018

My experience was similar, but I put it down to the fact that Ubuntu
18.04 is still too hot off the press so I reverted to Ubuntu 16.04.

Jan Greeff
Tuintuiste 75, Posbus 3575, Bela Bela 0480
Tel. 014 736 6676
Skype: jan.greeff
Gesondheid sonder grense: www.verslank.net
Jy verloor nooit deur lief te hê nie. Jy verloor altyd deur terug te hou.