[ubuntu-za] 18.04 releases

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:54:26 UTC 2018

Hi Bill,

I am still running 16.04 as I read somewhere thatsome things in 18.04
such as using your past home partition would not work till after the
18.04.1 release. I tried it anyway and it did not work. so I am waiting
for the .1 release. Also I use kubuntu. it was getting slow but they
have worked on it and it is much faster. I think the .1 release is 27
weeks after the first release. Then they should have fixed most of the
bugs and issues. Good luck
Miles