[ubuntu-za] Default application

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:33:40 UTC 2018

Thanks all. Anton, it is not clicking on a file that was causing Digikam to
load, it was inserting a card on a usb card reader.

Robin - you pointed me to the right place. The strange thing is that
'Photos' was set to 'Open Folder' and not Digikam. I changed it to 'Do
nothing' and it did nothing. I then changed it again to 'Open Folder' and
sure enoughthe File Manager now loads - which is what I want. I suspect
there is a bug in there somewhere.
Thanks again,
  Bill