[ubuntu-za] Default application

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:22:57 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I don't know what I did, but now I want to undo it and don't know how!

When I insert a USB card reader with a card from my camera, the system
automatically lanches Digikam. Now I use Digikam for managing my photos and
find it a very useful application. But I like to simply use the file
manager to transfer photos from the card and to store them where I want
them.

How do I undo Digikam being the application to manage photos on a USB
device? (This has nothing to do with the default application to handle
image file types which is a setting in Settings > details > Default
Applications.)

Bill