[ubuntu-za] Fwd: Re: Desktop problems - follow up1

PietBeukes zabear1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:38:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

still need help.

I followed Benico's instructions - all the procedures worked, but the
end result was the same as previously - normal desktop, but without the
border bars.
When I go into the guest login, all works as it should, with top and
side bars, same as with my wife's login.

Shucks, (Why me? :-).
Regards
PietB