[ubuntu-za] Wi-Fi

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 14:39:06 UTC 2018

Hi mark I would like to recommend the tplink access point too for about
R350 for their cheapest moddel you get a 5port 100mbs switch and better
reception @ the office, we have currently a microtik groove accespoint an a
tplink @ the office for connecting the pc's without wifi, the office is
about 100m from the microtik we have good network speeds an signal is
acceptable.