[ubuntu-za] Building debian packages

Paolo Gigante paolo.gigante.sa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 16:48:10 UTC 2017

Hi Raoul,

Thanks for the references. I will start to work on that. Its a bit more
complicated than I thought. Still trying to wrap my head around some of the
differences between packaging a .deb and a .rpm.

Once I have the .deb file created I may reach out again to find out the
process to get the package pushed into the Debian repos.

Thanks again.
Paolo