[ubuntu-za] Thunderbird behavior

Gustav H Meyer gustav at gcis.gov.za
Wed May 24 09:47:33 UTC 2017

On 24/05/2017 10:41, Jan wrote:
> Its a minor issue which I can solve by simply deactivating
> Thunderbird in my startup apps and clicking to open, but puzzling
> all the same. I for one have no reason to look for another Linux
> version, am very happy with Ubuntu 16.04 Unity since having done
> the fresh install.

Oom Jan, what happens if you go to the menu (View | Toolbars |
Customize...) to customize your toolbar then change the options to
show Icons with or without text? Maybe just see whether that changes
anything for you. On Kubuntu 16.04 I don't have these issues so I
would rather say it's more of a Unity thing.

Regards,
Gustav