[ubuntu-za] PDF documents on Govt websites

Xandor Schiefer me at xandor.co.za
Wed Jul 26 05:07:30 UTC 2017

Perhaps that's got something to do with Adobe's recent announcement to
end-of-life Flash in 2020.

http://www.infoworld.com/article/3210748/web-development/adobe-flash-pla
yer-to-reach-end-of-life-in-2020.html

Kind regards,

Xandor Schiefer
+27 79 706 5620

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the
National Security Agency (NSA) and other organizations in secret. The
parties to this email do not consent to the retrieving or storing of
this communication and any related metadata, as well as printing,
copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you
believe you have received this communication in error, please delete
it immediately.