[ubuntu-za] Naughty Nautilus?

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 13:45:39 UTC 2017

On 11 Feb 2017 14:58, "Robin Bownes" <robin at bownes.co.za> wrote:

Yes. I must say that I'm not very happy with Nautilus in 16.04, or with
16.04 in general. I've also had endless problems with the network manager -
and I know I'm not the only one. General system stability is not great
either. Freezes, errors, etc have unfortunately become a norm. For the
first time since starting to use Ubuntu in 2006, I'm actively looking at
alternatives.

Robin

Ya it seems linux reached the goal,  of being just like windows xp....  On
the desktop.  A bit of a headache sometimes.
Franw de Waal

Sent from BlueMail <http://www.bluemail.me/r>