[ubuntu-za] Naughty Nautilus?

Robin Bownes robin at bownes.co.za
Sat Feb 11 12:58:06 UTC 2017

Yes. I must say that I'm not very happy with Nautilus in 16.04, or with 16.04 in general. I've also had endless problems with the network manager - and I know I'm not the only one. General system stability is not great either. Freezes, errors, etc have unfortunately become a norm. For the first time since starting to use Ubuntu in 2006, I'm actively looking at alternatives.

Robin

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​