[ubuntu-za] Networking

Jan jan at verslank.net
Fri Feb 10 03:56:00 UTC 2017

On 09/02/2017 19:11, Lee Sharp wrote:
> On 02/09/2017 10:47 AM, Jan wrote:
>> Thanks Lee, I would like to keep it mounted. You seem to be suggesting
>> that I should try via Nautilus as the next step?
>
> I would start there.  It may be easier then setting up an underlying
> system that will work with nemo, but I have not used nemo and do not
> know the capabilities.
>
> But try this as well.
> http://askubuntu.com/questions/349873/use-connect-to-server-to-connect-to-sftp
>
>             Lee

Lee, I have managed to gain acces to my files and folders on sda1 from
the Ubuntu 14.04 machine via sftp as per the link you provided, but not
the other way around: access is denied.

What I had in mind, however, was to be able to access not only the files
and folders but also the second hard drive (sdb1) in my machine for
purposes of backup, can this be done?

Jan