[ubuntu-za] Olivetti Printers at OFFICE - not compatible with Ubuntu 16.04

Ubuntu Bear ZA zabear1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 06:18:01 UTC 2017

Problem is that the boss has no beef with this thing called
linus/linunks/linux or whatever - he lives in a fully micro$oft world -
as most people still - except for others who are enjoying an apple a day
and also paying all the way :-). But the future is bringing Linux closer
and closer to home - our servers runs on Linux. But Olivetti - what will
become of them?