[ubuntu-za] Firefox

Jaco Stroebel str.jac at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 10:13:31 UTC 2017

Quantum is the new rewrite in Rust. Mine seems to crash from time-to-time,
but I think I have nightly. The crashes never interrupt anything, I only
know since it asks me to send a crash report.

All-in-all I think it is a good upgrade.

On 03 Dec 2017 11:58, "Wesley Werner" <wesley.werner at gmail.com> wrote:

On 02/12/2017 19:32, Bill Cairns wrote:

> I have seen quite a of of reviews that like the new version of Firefox and
> that has made me wonder whether it is worth installing it. I don't have any
> additions or extensions so there should be no problem there. I am just
> wondering if there are other 'un-advertised' problems that people know
> about. Basically are there any big risks involved?

Been using it since release and I must say I love it more than the previous
version, no problems to report. Then again I only use one add-on and no
user scripts.

I tend to stick with firefox as I prefer it's developer tools over
chrome's, and they overhauled those too with the new version.