[ubuntu-za] Firefox

Bill Cairns cairnsww at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 17:32:12 UTC 2017

I have seen quite a of of reviews that like the new version of Firefox and
that has made me wonder whether it is worth installing it. I don't have any
additions or extensions so there should be no problem there. I am just
wondering if there are other 'un-advertised' problems that people know
about. Basically are there any big risks involved?