[ubuntu-za] Firefox

Paolo Gigante paolo.gigante.sa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 14:44:40 UTC 2017

Apparently the new version is an entire overhaul. I have been using it for
about a week or 2 and its definitely a lot faster but if you have any
addons or extensions then its quite likely they will either need to be
updated or just wont work at all. Especially watch out if you are using any
greasemonkey (or similar)  custom scripts. They will likely need to be
rewritten or adjusted.