[ubuntu-za] Lubuntu displays

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Fri Oct 28 19:37:09 UTC 2016

Thanks Neil and Raoul,

I have been around that workaround, but the outcome in does not show
much and vertainly nothing about "sizemode" so I thought perhaps the
Thunderbird version was broken or corrupt. I reloaded via Synaptic, no
change.

When I get back to that system some time soon, I will check to see what
happens with F11. On my machine (Ubuntu 14.04) it just shows the
Thunderbird events calendar.

Regards,

Jan