[ubuntu-za] Me again - Linux from Scratch

Khayalethu Prudent Nojoko knojoko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 08:38:07 UTC 2016

I am going to try this LFS on vm, I am linux newbie and I have never heard
of "LFS".  So thanks for mentioning it.

*Kind regards,*

*Khayalethu P Nojoko*
*Cell: +27 (81) 461 7982*
*Tel:  * +27 (41) 978 0052
*Fax*:  +27 (41) 978 0052
Email: knojoko at gmail.com

*"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual
beings having a human experience."*

*- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin*

<http://www.facebook.com/nojoko> <https://twitter.com/knojoko>[image:
https://za.linkedin.com/pub/khayalethu-prudent-nojoko/2b/a0a/3b8]