[ubuntu-za] Wireless device disappears in laptop

Dewald Noeth djnoeth at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 10:11:04 UTC 2016

Im Using Ubuntu 14.04 with Unity on my HP EliteBook 8570p, sometimes my
whole network (all adapters) disappears when returning from suspension.
Suspending again and logging back in brings it back, but I have not found a
permanent solution for it. This also happens to my husband with a
completely different laptop.

Dewald J. Noeth
082 4732 419
djnoeth at gmail.com
"Only two things are infinite - the universe and human
stupidity, and i'm not so sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein