[ubuntu-za] Software Freedom School

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Thu Mar 31 11:22:04 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We need to set up something similar to this, for our Community centres :

Software Freedom School - Teaching the world how to use and why to choose free software

http://www.sofree.us/

http://www.sofree.us/on-pwyw-pay-what-you-want/

http://www.sofree.us/on-pwyc-v-2-pay-what-you-choose/

William

"This e-mail is subject to our Disclaimer, to view click http://www.dut.ac.za/disclaimer"

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business.  Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation.  To find out more, visit http://www.mimecast.co.za/uem.