[ubuntu-za] What to install on an oldish HP Pavillion dv6500 Notebook

Wayne Abroue plettpc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:19:41 UTC 2016

I agree with Karl, I've yet to not be able to do anything normally done on
a windows enviroment in a home office sense.
Striata bank statement reader was a problem, but they have evolved with a
linux version.
You could always dual boot, in case you get something awkward,,, It is
unusual but does occur on occasion.

Good Luck