[ubuntu-za] What to install on an oldish HP Pavillion dv6500 Notebook

SHAWN REITSTEIN shawnreit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 09:05:09 UTC 2016

Thanks - I do a lot of admin for my mother. She receives things and sends -
statements and photos and emails and everyone she deals with is on
Microsoft-Windows.

When I first used Ubuntu (Jaunty) it wasn't all easy. So when I replace
this Vista with something - I'm hoping for easier general use without
having to constantly try to convert documents to compatibilize?

Shawn