[ubuntu-za] NEWS: Ubuntu version 16.04 point 1 is out! | Ubuntu Insights

Iqbal Nanabhay iqbal.nanabhay at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:49:57 UTC 2016

Hi

About 2 weeks ago, there was an update to 14.04, since which, my broadcom
wireless driver no longer works.

I did the upgrade this morning to 16.04, hoping that it would work but it's
still not working.

Kindly advise how to remove the update of 2 weeks ago and/ or, how to get
my wireless driver working again.

Thanks