[ubuntu-za] Raspberry Pi and Netflix

Alfred Charles Stockton alf at stockton.co.za
Thu Jul 28 12:39:15 UTC 2016

If you could do it with a laptop running Debian/Ubuntu et al I see no
reason why you cannot do it with a Pi.
If your Pi is running raspbian that is  a version of Debian so do not let
the usage of the Pi itself confuse the issue.
Once you get a download you use the Pi connected to your TV, possibly with
HDMI, to play said video.

--
Regards,
Alf Stockton