[ubuntu-za] 14.04 crash during update

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Tue Jul 12 04:53:53 UTC 2016

Raoul, what is the point of LTS versions if they are as problematic as
you indicate?

My experience has been the opposite: my current 14.04 has been very
stable and trouble-free for a long time. When I have upgraded to newer
LTS versions at an early stage after release in the past I have become
the victim of bugs, so my motto has become "leave well enough alone."