[ubuntu-za] SARS site

Wikus Van Dyk mazal.wikus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:54:59 UTC 2016

Thank you for all the replies. For now this below works fine for me.
Will look into the adobe reader install guide as mentioned by
someone else when I get the gap to do so.

RE the mobile app. Not an option for me. I don't have a device that can
handle it ( I don't have a smart phone or tablet )

Thanx

- Wikus