[ubuntu-za] Fwd: ubuntu-za will expire soon from locoteams-verified

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:10:48 UTC 2016

Hiya Maia,
IIRC you made Raoul our second contact person as well by imo you are
welcome to stay on as our contact. Raoul is leaving ZA on the 20th as he
is immigrating to the states to be with his family. So I am not sure if
he will still want to be our contact. I will ask him or he will reply to
this mail as soon as he sees it. Can you do the renewal for us so long
please. At least with you as first contact person you can't just
disappear into the sunset. I hope all is well there. You know where we
are on irc.
Thank you girl for your years of service to us.
Keep well
Miles