[ubuntu-za] Failed e-mails

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Wed Apr 20 16:20:53 UTC 2016

Thanks Gavin, there are options for machine folders and transient
folders. I have tried both, the machine folders option seems to
disappear, the transient stays there but I don't see where I can access
them in the guest OS. I have gone to net use x:\\vboxsvr\share but no joy.

Raoul, what is scp or sftp?