[ubuntu-za] Old(ish) Laptop

Jaco Stroebel str.jac at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 08:25:22 UTC 2016

Good morning Bill, Everyone,

Something worth keeping in mind with such an old laptop (and certainly the
2009 HP Compaq that I have) is that the OS might be lightweight, but the
software is not necessarily. I've had trouble with browsers especially,
that just tear through the RAM. So depending on the usecase, it might turn
out somewhat frustrating to use.

Jaco Stroebel
gremble