[ubuntu-za] New way to meet and spread Ubuntu - Thoughts?

Pieter Engelbrecht pieter2627 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 08:15:03 UTC 2015

Hi,

I don't know a lot about meetup.com, but I understand it to be a place
where a group with a short description is created and their events are
then listed on it.

I don't see a problem using it then. Only thing, the groups on it now
has a local area bound (Prt, Jhb, Cpt). We are not bound to such a
small area, so can we work around this?

Regards,
Pieter