[ubuntu-za] Meetings of LUGs and OSS groups

Leon Gert Marincowitz lmarincowitz at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:38:28 UTC 2015

Good idea

Perhaps this is something we could add to our Ubuntu ZA site, for broader
Gnu Linux communities.

Leon

> Today's Topics:
>
>    1.  Meetings of LUGs and OSS groups (Pieter Engelbrecht)

> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 22:18:36 +0200
> From: Pieter Engelbrecht <pieter2627 at gmail.com>
> To: ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com
> Subject: [ubuntu-za] Meetings of LUGs and OSS groups
>
> The meetings of LUGs and OSS groups in South Africa is something that a
> lot of the ubuntu-za peeps have an interest in. The problem is that not
> all of us receive email and notifications of these meetings since we do
> not belong to these groups.
>
> Can the users that belong to any of these groups (or that receive
> notifications of meetings) please post the meeting with its details to
> the list, as well as to keep the list up-to-date when new meetings for
> your group come up?
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-za/attachments/20150526/74f6e2e9/attachment-0001.html

> End of ubuntu-za Digest, Vol 116, Issue 30

Kind Regards
Leon G. Marincowitz
*Thinker & Doer*

*Think like a Man of Action, Act like a Man of Thought - Henry Bergson*
C - +27 83 982 63 15 | E - lmarincowitz at gmail.com | Twitter
<http://@LGMarincowitz> | Linkedin
<http://za.linkedin.com/pub/leon-marincowitz/47/865/514/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/leon.marincowitz> | Google