[ubuntu-za] Help setting up a Community Hub

Kapanda Phiri kapandaphiri at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:51:07 UTC 2015

Good day to all

I am in the process of setting up a community hub in Klipfontein View,
Midrand, Gauteng. The Hub will be at the multipurpose center where their is
a computer lab, we have been given a go ahead by the management of the
center and they have donated 6 computers that will work well with Ubuntu
14.04.

I need help setting up a system similar to the one they are using in Cape
town City Library IE : Someone can log on and after one hour they
automatically get logged off. We have a deadline of 2 June 2015 to have
most of the work in order, then an official opening a week after.

Please if their is anyone familiar with that kind of set up, feel free to
contact me or send me links of where I can get tutorials of how to set this
up.

Kind Regards
Kapanda Phiri
www.klipfonteinview.org