[ubuntu-za] Next Monthly Meeting: Tue, 26 May at 20:30 Chair to be decided via mailing list

Gustav H Meyer ghmeyer at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:48:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Anyone have any suggestions for a chairperson for the next meeting yet?

If not, I suggest we call a quick meeting at #ubuntu-za as soon as possible
to discuss and call for a vote.

And just to be clear, I am willing to chair the next meeting but would
prefer to see as many others as possible be given the opportunity to sit in
the hot seat. It is not a difficult task.

For some tips see the Ubuntu Leadership Code of Conduct at:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LeadershipCodeofConduct

Regards,
Gustav H Meyer